Our beloved Laura is moving on to pursue her own business, and we will miss her dearly. Root Your Radiance is her holistic health coaching practice that approaches sustainable healing through the lens of bioenergetic medicine. Now you know why Laura always has such great energy!! Make sure you hug her the next time you see her!
This also means we are hiring for a new Administrative Assistant role.
This job is much more than simply front desk: this person handles the backend of the entire business, including our online program launches, our corporate wellness, and much more.
Do you have someone perfect in mind to join our team? Let them know to email Lauren here, or simply respond to this email.
P.S. Those with no sense of humor or an aversion to profanity need not apply. :)
We’ve helped over 10,000 clients begin living the life they deserve! Our mission is to continue to educate, inspire and partner with clients to achieve goals far beyond their initial desires. We believe that there is much more to health than behavior modification – we are committed to establishing a mind-body connection with food to promote ultimate wellness. We coach people on the foundational principles that are vital to optimal health, happiness, and peace of mind.
We’re a passionate, scrappy team looking for someone who can add their flavor to the mix and help take this business to the next level. We run at a fast pace and have fun while doing it!
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR FULL-TIME SALARIED POSITION
• Frontlines of customer support: answering client questions via phone and email, scheduling appointments, managing payments, updating the CRM, etc.
• Managing all business functions including heavy calendar management, light but detailed bookkeeping, and managing inventory
• Managing the backend of the website
• Organizing online course launches
• Community outreach for media opportunities and local partnerships
• Creating and analyzing sales and budget reports
• Working with vendors to ensure inventory is in stock
• Juggling many tasks effectively, with little direction
• Previous customer service experience through email, phone and/or in person
• Must be tech savvy
• Strong sales abilities
• Strong interpersonal skills and a love for people
• Passion for business operations, Nutritional Wisdom’s mission, and our clients’ success
• Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Self-starting, flexible, and creative individual comfortable operating in ambiguity
• Extremely organized
• A sense of humor
• Must live in Austin
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
SIGN UP for FREE Updates, and get My Conscious Eating Blueprint + Weight Loss Meditation to stop the yo-yo dieting and finally have the body you deserve!
My Conscious Eating Blueprint + Weight Loss MeditationStop the yo-yo dieting and finally have the body you deserve!