2 cups raw cashews
1 1/2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 tbsp green curry paste
1 tsp curry powder
1 tbsp pure maple syrup
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp ground turmeric
1/2 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (163 C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add cashews to a bare baking sheet and toast for 5 minutes.
3. In the meantime, add oil, maple syrup and green curry paste to a medium mixing bowl and whisk thoroughly to combine.
4. Remove slightly toasted cashews from the oven and add directly to the curry mixture. Toss to combine, then add remaining spices (curry powder through sea salt), and toss thoroughly to combine.
5. Add back to baking sheet and bake for another 8-12 minutes, or until golden brown and roasted. Once the cashews have cooled a bit, taste a cashew and adjust seasonings as needed while still warm on sheet. Add more cumin for smokiness, turmeric for earthiness, curry powder for more intense curry flavor, or coconut sugar for sweetness. Optional: sprinkle with lime zest and toss to coat.
6. Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for 2-3 weeks. Best within the first week!
1/3 cup serving
DID YOU MAKE THIS DISH? SHOW US! #WISDOMSEEKERS