Mango Chipotle Coconut Chicken
4 cups organic frozen mango chunks, divided
1 small onion, peeled and quartered
4 garlic cloves
2 tbsp coconut sugar
1 cups rice vinegar
1 tsp freshly grated ginger
1 tsp red pepper flakes
3 tbsp yellow curry paste
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 can coconut milk
1½ lbs chicken breast, cubed
1 red onion, sliced
1/2 cup cup roasted cashews
1. In blender, combine 2 cups of the frozen mangoes, the small onion, garlic.cloves, brown sugar, rice vinegar, ginger, red pepper flakes, curry paste and chicken broth. Blend until smooth and transfer to the slow cooker. Stir in the coconut milk and mix until combined.
2. Add the chicken and red onion and gently toss so everything is coated with the curry sauce.
3. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
4. Add the remaining mangoes and cover to thaw.
5. Add the cashews and serve over rice, garnished with fresh cilantro, red chili and/or lime wedges.
DID YOU MAKE THIS DISH? SHOW US! #WISDOMSEEKERS