I believe we have it all wrong when it comes to health and weight loss.
If you’ve ever been on a diet that means you have been off one too.
If you’ve ever wanted to change a part of your body you know how tortured you can feel when you look in the mirror.
I’m in the business of making permanent change. Not the kind of “love yourself and accept where you are” change, but the “want something so badly that you are willing to do the deep, emotional work” kind of change.
Once I realized that everything we do (or don’t do) is driven by our current thought processes, I finally started making deep psychological changes.
I began shifting my stories and something miraculous happened:
• I lost weight and didn’t put it back on.
• My skin cleared up.
• My energy went through the roof.
• I started loving what I saw when I looked in the mirror.
I’m going to teach you how to achieve the same results, not just while you are on a diet, but for the rest of your life!
Here are some of my most popular blog posts...
• I sent my parents a porn number by accident...
• How to bounce back from your vacation binge
• How to get out of the comparison trap
• Why my recent podcast was labeled as “explicit”
• I can’t believe I’m telling you this...
• My response to the NY Times article on weight gain
OR if you want to get deep down and personal...
— Step 1 —
Start Your Health and Happiness Transformation Journey
Once per week I will send you some food for thought and hook you up with some free goodies! Your first free gift will be my Conscious Eating Blueprint and Weight Loss Meditation. You will also be the first to know when I launch new programs and workshops. Sign up here so you don’t miss a thing!
— Step 2 —
Start Losing Weight Right Now
I'm here to tell you how I stopped the roller coaster of dieting and lost the weight permanently.
By using the exact same tools I have shared with thousands of women so that they too could feel empowered and free, you can join us and see the same results!
The good news is there is a way to lose weight and feel better without having to repent for your late night cookie sins.
It’s obvious that these changes begin with food, but true-life long change goes much deeper than changing the food on your plate.
Why the Practice of Conscious Eating Leads to Permanent Food Freedom
- It allows you to connect to your inner guide, which not only tells you when and what to eat, but keeps you clued in to how you are feeling.
- It creates a present moment awareness that positively impacts every area of your life.
- You will lose weight, improve your digestion, energy, and mood without feeling like you need to be punished.
- You can finally stop shaming yourself and talking smack to your naked self in the mirror.
- You can eat some carbs and still look good in a bathing suit… need I say more?
I’m so glad you found me and I’m truly honored to be your guide in all things health and food freedom. Email me and let me know how I can support you. I can’t wait to connect with you soon!