Apple Peach Pear Smoothie
Recipe by Meg Griffith Washburn
- 1/2 small apple, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 small pear, cored and cut into chunks
- 1/2 small peach, pitted
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 3/4 inch fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- 1 scoop protein powder - We like the Designs for Health PurePaleo (see Recipe Notes below for link)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 handful collard greens
- 1 handful kale
- 1 handful spinach
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Add milk, if necessary, until desired consistency is reached.
Posted To: Breakfast, Snacks, Drinks, Vegetarian