Recipes that are all gluten & dairy free
Apple Peach Pear Smoothie
Recipe by Meg Griffith Washburn
- 1/2 small apple, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 small pear, cored and cut into chunks
- 1/2 small peach, pitted
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 3/4 inch fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- 1 scoop protein powder - We like the Designs for Health PurePaleo (see Recipe Notes below for link)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 handful collard greens
- 1 handful kale
- 1 handful spinach
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Add milk, if necessary, until desired consistency is reached.
Here is the link to the Designs for Health PurePaleo Chocolate, PurePaleo Vanilla, and PurePaleo Unsweetened. Use code FIRST25 to receive 25% off your first order.
Posted To: Breakfast, Snacks, Drinks, Vegetarian