Recipes that are all gluten & dairy free
Baked Red Fish with Tomato and Lemon
- 2 fillets red fish (or any white fish)
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 large tomato, cored and chopped
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp capers
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Lightly oil a baking dish.
- Prep all the ingredients and pat dry the fish.
- Mix together the onion, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, tomato, salt and pepper in the baking dish.
- Set the fillets into the mixture and spoon the sauce over the top of the fish.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake until the fish is just cooked through, about 20-30 minutes.
- Top with capers and serve with your favorite veggie or over a salad.
Posted To: Entree