Recipe by Minimalist Baker
- 2 small eggs
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 3 tbsp Grade B maple syrup
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp gluten free oat flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with 8 paper liners.
- In a large bowl, add eggs, bananas and mash.
- Add Grade B maple syrup, baking powder, vanilla, almond milk and stir.
- Add almond meal and oat flour and stir once more.
- Add (optional) toppings of walnuts and dried oats.
- Bake for 25-34 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and they become somewhat firm to the touch with a little give.
- Remove and let rest in pan for 5 minutes. Then cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container or covered with plastic wrap for several days. Freeze for longer storage.
Posted To: Breakfast, Snacks, Sweets