Banana Grapefruit Smoothie
Recipe by Meg Griffith Washburn
- 1/2 red grapefruit, peeled
- 1/2 medium frozen banana
- 1 cup dandelion greens or kale
- 1/4 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop protein powder - We like the Designs for Health PurePaleo (see Recipe Notes below for link)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Add almond or coconut milk as needed until desired consistency is reached.
Posted To: Breakfast, Drinks, Vegetarian