Recipes that are all gluten & dairy free
Banana Grapefruit Smoothie
Recipe by Meg Griffith Washburn
- 1/2 red grapefruit, peeled
- 1/2 medium frozen banana
- 1 cup dandelion greens or kale
- 1/4 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop protein powder - We like the Designs for Health PurePaleo (see Recipe Notes below for link)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Add almond or coconut milk as needed until desired consistency is reached.
Here is the link to the Designs for Health PurePaleo Chocolate, PurePaleo Vanilla, and PurePaleo Unsweetened. Use code FIRST25 to receive 25% off your first order.
Posted To: Breakfast, Drinks, Vegetarian