Recipes that are all gluten & dairy free
Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 package Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp raw, local honey
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place Brussels and grapes on a baking sheet and drizzle coconut oil and spices.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes then drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and continue to roast for 10-15 more minutes (until visibly crispy).
- Remove and toss with honey and walnuts in a bowl.
- Re-spice if needed and serve!
Posted To: Sides, Vegetarian