Recipes that are all gluten & dairy free
Banana & Oat Cookies
Recipe by AllRecipes
- 1 cup dry rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chopped dates
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 small bananas
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas and stir in the oats, dates, walnuts, oil and vanilla.
- Mix well, and allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Drop by the teaspoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly brown.
Posted To: Snacks, Sweets, Vegetarian