Breakfast Protein Smoothie
- 1/2 cup White Mountain Bulgarian Yogurt
- 6 whole blackberries or blueberries
- 2 whole strawberries
- 1 whole banana (unpeeled and frozen)
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 tablespoon chia or flaxseed
- 1 scoop protein powder - We like the Designs for Health PurePaleo (see Recipe Notes below for link)
- 3-4 whole ice cubes (optional)
- Gather all the fruits and veggies.
- Put in the yogurt first, then add the berries, spinach, and protein powder
- Blend on low for 1 minute.
- Stop the blender and add the flax/chia seeds and ice cubes.
- Blend on high for another minute.
- Enjoy your power protein smoothie!
*If you're a busy bee, get fruits and veggies ready beforehand. Store portions for smoothies in a glass container so that they are ready to go in the morning!
**Here is the link to the Designs for Health PurePaleo Chocolate, PurePaleo Vanilla, and PurePaleo Unsweetened. Use code FIRST25 to receive 25% off your first order.
Posted To: Breakfast, Drinks, Vegetarian