Breakfast Protein Smoothie
- 1/2 cup White Mountain Bulgarian Yogurt
- 6 whole blackberries or blueberries
- 2 whole strawberries
- 1 whole banana (unpeeled and frozen)
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 tablespoon chia or flaxseed
- 1 scoop Designs for Health Chocolate Paleo Meal (or vanilla)
- 3-4 whole ice cubes (optional)
- Gather all the fruits and veggies.
- Put in the yogurt first, then add the berries, spinach, and Paleo Meal (link for Paleo Meal: http://nutritionalwisdom.dfhealthestore.com).
- Blend on low for 1 minute.
- Stop the blender and add the flax/chia seeds and ice cubes.
- Blend on high for another minute.
- Enjoy your power protein smoothie!
*If you're a busy bee, get fruits and veggies ready beforehand. Store portions for smoothies in a glass container so that they are ready to go in the morning!
Posted To: Breakfast, Drinks, Vegetarian