Recipes that are all gluten & dairy free
Green Chile Pork
Recipe by PaleOMG
- 1.5 lb pork roast
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 4oz cans diced green chiles
- 2 anaheim chiles, seeds removed, chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, seeds removed, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed, chopped
- 2 cups chicken or beef broth
- 1 8oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp sage
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- Place pork roast in the crockpot and place all the veggies around it
- Pour in green chiles and tomatoes over the pork.
- Toss in all the spices on top.
- Pour the broth into the crockpot and turn it on low and cook for 6 to 8 hours.
- Once the time has elapsed, use some tongs to shred the pork and mix all the ingredients together.
- Serve with a side salad or over cauliflower rice and top with sliced avocado.
Posted To: Entree