Spicy Hot Chocolate
A Nutritional Wisdom original! Unbelievably creamy, delicious and healthy! The perfect treat.
- 1/4 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 6-8 oz unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (if you want a kick)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (if you want to thicken)
- 1 dash Stevia
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend for 1 minute.
- Transfer to a pan on stovetop and heat on low heat until desired temperature is reached.
Posted To: Drinks, Sweets, Vegetarian