Stuffed Acorn Squash
- 1 large acorn squash
- 1 cup wild rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Saute' veggies until tender.
- Cut the acorn squash in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Place 1/2 inch of water in a baking dish.
- Place squash cut side down (skin side up) and roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until you can easily pierce the skin with a fork or knife.
- Combine veggies and rice in a bowl.
- Place mixture into the squash halves.
Posted To: Entrees, Vegetarian