Recipes that are all gluten & dairy free
- 1 cup raw nuts, soaked overnight
- 4 cups filtered water
- 1 tbsp grade B maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 nut milk bag or cheese cloth
- Drain and rinse the nuts under cold water.
- Place the nuts and water in a blender or food processor and process on high for several minutes until the nuts have been broken down.
- Place the nut milk bag or cheese cloth in a bowl and empty the milk into the bag.
- Squeeze the milk through the bag into the bowl.
- Rinse the blender and pour the milk back into the blender and add the sweetener, vanilla, cinnamon and sea salt and blend for one minute.
- Pour into a glass mason jar and store in the fridge.
What to do with the leftover pulp? You can reuse it in breads, cookies and muffins by drying it out on a baking sheet on the lowest oven setting for 6 to 7 hours with the door cracked open.
Posted To: Drinks