Raw Carrot Bites
Recipe by Kris Carr
- 3 large carrots
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup chopped dried figs
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Using a food processor or blender, process walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and figs until finely ground.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Peel carrots, trim ends, and coarsely chop.
- Add to the blender and process into very small pieces.
- Transfer to bowl with nut/seed mixture.
- Stir in hemp seeds, coconut, spices, and salt.
- Lastly, mix in almond butter and combine well.
- Roll into small balls, and if desired, cover in extra shredded coconut.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Posted To: Snacks, Sweets, Vegetarian