Recipes that are all gluten & dairy free
Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Recipe by The Real Food Dietitians
- 1 lb. ground chicken (light or dark meat)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 2–3 Tbsp. Tessemae’s Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. almond flour
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 medium sweet potato, sliced into ¼-inch rounds (with skin intact)
- Optional toppings: Sliced tomatoes, leaf lettuce, sliced onion, avocado slices, etc.
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange sweet potato slices in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned and tender, flipping them over halfway through baking time.
- In medium bowl, combine chicken, garlic, green onions, buffalo sauce, almond flour and black pepper. Mix well.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat (about 400℉)
- Divide chicken mixture into 8 portions. Flatten them into patties.
- When grill is hot, place patties over direct heat.
- Grill 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through but not overcooked.
Posted To: Entree