Recipes that are all gluten & dairy free
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
Recipe by Gwyneth Paltrow's It's All Good Cookbook
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp grade B maple syrup
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Whisk together mustard, vinegar, and maple syrup in a mixing bowl.
- While whisking, slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
- Season to taste with sea salt and pepper.
Keeps well refrigerated in a jar for up to a week.
Posted To: Sauces