Avocado, Carrot and Honey Muffins
Recipe by Things My Belly Likes
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup raw, local honey
- 1/3 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup avocado, mashed
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk together the eggs, avocado, carrot, lemon zest and honey.
- In a separate bowl, sieve the coconut flour and baking powder.
- Gradually combine the wet and dry ingredients until a semi-runny batter forms.
- Spoon into greased muffin tray and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Posted To: Breakfast, Snacks