Recipes that are all gluten & dairy free
Avocado Salmon Cakes
- 1/2 lb salmon (wild caught), cooked or canned
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup rolled oats, uncooked
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (canned)
- 1/2 medium zucchini, grated
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 medium avocado, diced
- 1/2 medium lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp wasabi
- sea salt, to taste
- 2-3 cups spinach
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix salmon, eggs, oats, almond milk, zucchini, and curry powder in a medium bowl.
- Stuff into greased muffin cups. Bake for 25 minutes.
- In a food processor, puree avocado, lime juice, wasabi, and salt.
- Serve salmon cakes with avocado sauce or over a bed of fresh greens.
Posted To: Entree