Recipes that are all gluten & dairy free
Banana Nut Pancakes
- 1 medium banana
- 1 heaping tbsp almond butter
- 2 eggs
- cacao nibs (optional)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Blend banana, almond butter and eggs in a blender or food processor until a batter-like consistency is reached.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the coconut oil.
- Pour batter into the pan. Wait for bubbles to appear, then flip the pancakes and allow to cook on the other side.
- Remove from the pan and top with cinnamon, banana and cacao nibs.
Posted To: Breakfast