Recipes that are all gluten & dairy free
Basil Chicken Alfredo
- 1 large zucchini, spiralized into noodles
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/2 medium lemon, juiced
- 1 pinch sea salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 clove garlic
- 5 leaves basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 tbsp avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Season chicken thighs with sea salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder and place them in a baking dish.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until thighs are no longer pink in the middle.
- Meanwhile, add soaked cashews, lemon juice, sea salt, pepper, garlic, and basil to a blender or food processor with about 1/4 cup water, slowly adding more water until the desire consistency you prefer is met (more water will create a thinner sauce, less water it will be thicker).
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large saucepan.
- Add zucchini noodles and saute until softened.
- Remove the chicken thighs from the oven and chop into strips.
- Toss the noodles, chicken, and sauce, and enjoy!
Posted To: Entree