This chia pudding is super easy to prepare and great for on-the-go breakfasts or snacks. It's also a great way to increase fiber intake!
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp fruit of your choice
- 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- Put chia seeds, nut milk and vanilla in a 1-quart glass jar with a lid.
- Tighten the lid and shake well to thoroughly combine.
- OR: stir together seeds, almond milk and vanilla in a bowl.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, stir well.
- Spoon into bowls and top with fruit and coconut.
Posted To: Breakfast, Snacks, Sweets