Recipes that are all gluten & dairy free
Here are some of our favorite concoctions. Remember to use a 3:1 ratio - 3 veggies to 1 fruit.
- 1/2 cucumber, 1 handful kale, 1-2 stalks celery, 2 pieces turmeric, 1 small piece ginger and 1 apple
- 1 carrot, 1/2 apple, 2-3 stalks celery, 1 small piece ginger
- 2 stalks celery, 1/2 cucumber, 1 handful spinach, 2 pieces turmeric, 1 small piece ginger, 1/2 lime, 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 apple, 2 stalks celery, 1 broccoli stalk, 1 small handful parsley, 1 handful spinach, 1/2 lime, 1/2 lemon, 1 small piece ginger
- Place all ingredients in a masticating (preferred) or centrifugal juicer.
Be adventurous and switch up your greens. Try collards, chard, arugula, kale, spinach, bok choy, etc.
Juice from a masticating juicer will last in the fridge for 48-72 hours. Be sure to fill the jar to the very top so that there is no room for oxygen (you can add water in order to fill up the jar). Fruits and veggies must be trimmed, rind removed, etc. before you process them in the juicer.
Juice from a centrifugal juicer must be consumed immediately.
Posted To: Drinks