Recipes that are all gluten & dairy free
Chicken and Veggie Lo Mein
- 1/2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1/2 lb chicken breasts or thighs
- 1/4 cup water chestnuts, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup shiitake mushrooms, cut in half
- 1/8 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/8 cup celery, diced
- 1/8 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup green cabbage, shredded
- 1/8 cup coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- Heat wok or skillet over high heat.
- Add sesame oil, minced ginger and garlic, and sauté for 1 minute to allow the flavors to infuse the oil.
- Add chicken to the wok, and cook, stirring frequently for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the chicken is mostly cooked.
- Add in broccoli, water chestnuts, celery, and shiitake mushrooms; sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add in almonds, cabbage, and green onion.
- Pour in coconut aminos.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes, until cabbage softens a little.
- Remove from heat, and garnish with sesame seeds.
Posted To: Entree