Recipe by Paleo Newbie
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp ghee, melted
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 8oz jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 lb chicken thighs, diced
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach, chopped
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine ghee, balsamic vinegar, garlic and basil.
- Next add the diced tomatoes, artichokes and olives. Stir well to coat, and set aside.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Place chicken pieces in oven-safe baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Next pour the bruschetta mixture over the chicken.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with a side salad.
Posted To: Entrees, Sides