Recipes that are all gluten & dairy free
Chicken Enchilada Soup
Recipe by Against All Grain
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1 1/2 cups diced sweet potato
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 14oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups cubed butternut squash
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 lb chicken thighs
- 2 tsp lime juice
- Set a medium sauce pan on medium-high heat.
- dd the coconut oil, carrot, celery, onion, garlic, taco seasoning, salt and pepper and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Transfer contents to the slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
*Feeling lazy? Just add all of the ingredients to the crockpot and turn it on low for 8 hours. Voila!
Posted To: Entree