Recipes that are all gluten & dairy free
Cucumber, Mint, and Tomato Quinoa Salad
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
- Add quinoa, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes or until water has been absorbed and the germ is visible.
- Remove from heat, cover, and set aside for ten minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, and pepper to taste.
- Combine quinoa, mint, parsley, tomatoes, and cucumber in a large bowl.
- Toss with the dressing and serve at room temperature.
Posted To: Sides, Vegetarian