Recipes that are all gluten & dairy free
- 6 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup bell pepper (any color), diced
- 1/4 cup tomato, diced
- 1 cup kale or spinach
- 1 dash sea salt, to taste
- 1 dash black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a muffin pan with nonstick spray. Saute onion, bell pepper, tomato, and greens in coconut oil over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs in a medium bowl. Add sea salt and pepper. Stir in sauteed veggies.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 of the way to the top (makes 6 large or 12 small quiches).
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes for small or 15 to 20 minutes for large quiches. You may need to check on the muffins at the end to make sure they are cooked through.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for a grab-and-go treat!
6 large muffins
Posted To: Breakfast, Snacks, Vegetarian