- 1 medium eggplant
- 2 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 1 container hummus (any flavor)
- 1 handful fresh greens
- 1 medium carrot, sliced into matchsticks
- 1 stalk celery, sliced into matchsticks
- Set oven to broil.
- Place eggplant slices on a greased baking sheet and drizzle with oil.
- Place on top rack and broil until slightly brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Place hummus, greens, and your favorite thinly sliced veggies onto the eggplant and roll up.
- Optional: add turkey or chicken breast slices.
Posted To: Entree, Sides, Snacks, Vegetarian