Recipes that are all gluten & dairy free
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup rolled oats, uncooked
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup dried basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine egg, oats, chopped tomatoes, onion, dijon mustard, basil, onion powder, and salt and pepper.
- Add beef; mix well.
- In a small baking dish, or a large muffin tin, shape the mixture into a loaf.
- Bake 45 minutes or until internal temperature registers 160 degrees.
- Serve with your favorite veggie.
Posted To: Entree