Recipes that are all gluten & dairy free
Mediterranean Salmon Pasta
- 1/2 lb salmon, wild caught, cooked
- 1 1/2 tbsp capers, drained
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 handfuls arugula
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 medium spaghetti squash
- 2 servings brown rice pasta, cooked al dente
- 1/4 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- Place ½ inch of water in a glass baking dish and place the squash cut-side-down in the dish.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until squash is fork tender.
- Remove from the oven and scoop out of the noodles with a fork.
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a large sauce pan.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add the remaining ingredients (crumble the salmon into the pan).
- Mix until combined and enjoy!
Posted To: Entree